CNC Automatic Stirrup Bender LT-12C
- Model: Lecontech LT-12C
- Bending Single Wire : ∅5-12mm
- Bending Doulbe Wire : ∅5-10mm
- Max. Bending Angle: 180° (Clockwise bending direction)
- Central Mandrel Diameter: ∅25-32mm
- Max. Pulling Speed:110m/min
- Max. Bending Speed:1000°/Sec
- Average Electric Power Consumption: 5KW/h
Reinforcing Stirrup Size:
- Max. length of stirrup side(diagonal) :1380mm
- Min. length of stirrup side :120mm
- Stirrup processing
Stirrup is formed step-by-step by simple machine from coiled wire, according to the following phases: straightening, bending and cutting.
- Working efficiency
Automatic stirrup bending machine, controlled by CNC, quickly and automatically activates as follows: measuring, straightening, bending and cutting, with high efficiency, instead of 20~30 workers.