Rebar Splicing Machinery –Thread Rolling Solution
Thread rolling is a cold hardening process ,Lecontech LBG series rebar thread rolling machine have the following advantages over thread cutting :
- The thread strength and hardness incressed by the cold hardeding process
- The thread rolling produces much better surface roughness than thread cutting
- The rolling makes the best use of rebar material , no material waste
- Lecontech LBG Series rolling machine designed as a parallel threaded rebar splicing system for connecting ∅ 12mm-50mm reinforcing bars
- Designed and manufactured in compliance with international standards BS8110,DIN1045, UBC 1997, NF35-20-1,ACI318 and JGJ107
- Widely used in rebar mechanical connection in construction projects.
- Easy change of blades and rollers, replacing blades need only 5 minutes
- Equipped automatic opening & closing structure, one time clamping rebar then finish working at 30 seconds
- High efficiency, tearing off the rib and thread rolling combined perfect and integrated seamlessly
- Rebar thread end can be made in advance without influencing the construction period
- Simple operating and fast installation, no need for skilled technicians.
Parallel threaded rebar splicing soluction include directly rolling and rolling after stripping rib.
- Rebar cutting
- Rebar rib stripping
- Rebar end rolling
- Rebar coupler connecting
Please contact by email via firstname.lastname@example.org for more Lecontech Rebar Machinery details.